SUMMERY : Social media marketing is a compelling way for successful businesses of all sizes to engage prospects and customers. Your Followers are already interacting with major brands through social media. If you’re not communicating directly to your audience through social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin, you are missing out! Extraordinary marketing on social media will bring remarkable success to your business, creating brand advocates, driving leads and sales.
- Date: March 15, 2021 6:02 am
- Tags: all social media, social marketing, social media agency, social media analytics, social media campaign, social media management, social media manager, social media marketing, social media marketing strategy, social media sites, social media strategy, social network analysis, sosial media, what is social media
Social media marketing is the magic mix of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest (and more) to increase the reach of your business goals. Suppose your goal is to grow your brand or drive large quantities of traffic in the mainstream industry. In that case, social media is the fastest-growing marketing channel. It’s the first stop people make when creating and sharing content, sourcing news, and so much more. Thanks to its monetization, it is now flourishing and the most prominent marketing opportunity we have ever seen.
Unlike other digital marketing agencies, our team does not claim to have Qualifications like “Masters in Digital Marketing”, we have real on-the-ground experience, since 2004.
We are an expert social media agency; we have real first-hand front-to-back experience of using it to achieve the objectives we set. And, we understand that social media can solve your minor business marketing problems. From launching your product close to zero in the marketing budget, generating brand awareness that has never been possible before. Suddenly your start-up business is standing on a level playing field with big corporates and generating quality leads or driving sales.
There are two main focuses that we deal with: organic social and paid social.
- Organic refers to all non-paid for activity on your social media channels. Everything you see when you visit a company’s profile, from managing channels to communities.
- Paid social is what it says it is. It is similar to how one pays to advertise via Google. The same applies to social media. Both areas are as essential as each other and work best together to build a solid social media presence.
Why Choose OnDigital As Your Social Media Marketing Agency?
We have over 20 years of experience running cross-platform campaigns using multiple channels and complex bespoke projects. We take pride in our projects, and we are passionate about the results. We treat all our projects as an extension of our marketing.
And see our work as not just as digital marketing; but as an extension of your team. OnDigital is not just a Social media agency; it is so much more.
With Which Social Channels Do We Engage?
Being fully integrated with a range of social media channels, we have the experience and knowledge to make excellent recommendations to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We will craft unique strategies and solutions to overcome the challenges you face.
Social media is now an integrated part of our daily life. Take, for example, when you commute to the office: Immersed in the enjoyable experience of scrolling through their chosen social channels, everybody is doing it, even you. You might relate to this scenario altogether, as you are doing the same thing from the moment you wake to the moment you go to bed.
It is no secret that social media shapes all of our social exchanges. And for a motivated business, this means opportunity. For many of us, we are influenced by either one or a few of them:
- Facebook – The original social media channel boasts of having over 2.38 billion active users. Of the total, 44% of the platform’s most extensive users are 18-34-year-olds. This age demographic indicates that it has the power to use its buying power.
- Instagram – As a “millennial channel,” the majority of 18-29-year-olds remain active. Interestingly, over 80% of users actively engage with business profiles every day. We will assist you in tapping into this market.
- Twitter – By far the most dramatic social channel, Twitter continues to present itself as a formidable means of communicating information. Over the years, we have been witness to its transformative growth. Of particular note is the increase from 140 characters to 280. That extra space allows more room for political rants, celebrity meltdowns, and everything in between. As a social media channel for businesses, it is recognized as a winner for viral content, which, if used correctly, will ensure your brand keeps up with the latest trends, remaining in the spotlight.
- YouTube – As the second-largest social media channel – and the second largest search engine for online content – YouTube will surpass television and give way to businesses and individuals showcasing their skills and products to far larger audiences. Our team of designers and video editors can help you bring ideas to life and strategize to create consumer-facing content that is both fresh and engaging.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the advertising platform of choice for companies who want to find better ways to connect with the business-to-business audience. Whether the strategy is to increase your website traffic or generate leads, we will make sure your message is visible to the right people.
Make use of all available online marketing resources.
On-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one way of gaining a presence online. Putting effort into your social media advertising is another. Compared to traditional and outmoded marketing methods, social media advertising is far more effective in that it is instant. People may not read the newspaper anymore, but they most definitely read online tabloids. After all, it is convenient, demographically targeted, accessible, and free. They follow you around from desktop to mobile seamlessly. Therefore, any marketing for your business should appear online first.
From the outside, social media advertising seems simple enough. After all, updating your feed now and then should not be too hard to do; we do it all the time. However, just like other campaigns, social media advertising involves choosing which content to share and when, deciding the frequency of posts – all while juggling other channels that at times speak to one another too. There is a lot that goes into creating a social media strategy. It is far more involved and much hard work to take care of all these online accounts simultaneously. You can imagine how this element alone can consume much time, but it is what we do, and we do it well.
Master your online presence and control the narrative
From Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and social media advertising to content marketing, we create a stable flow of authority towards your websites. We maintain firm control of the narrative and in the most time-efficient and budget-friendly way possible.
We ensure that your social media accounts strike the right chords with the right audience by making a lasting and positive impact online. We do this by posting share-worthy content and visual data that not only informs and inspires action but adds value to your marketing channels. This service complements our other products, such as content marketing and SEO.
We create unique content that will drive user traffic to your website and improve market reach. The idea of SEO and social media advertising working alongside each other, dominating the first page of Google, is no longer a pipe dream.
Patience is the key to a successful online campaign. These results do not happen overnight. The best thing about working with us is that we do not passively observe our operation; we bring you into the fold, we get passionately involved, keeping you in apprised of all updates and improvements to your website. We also provide you with updated reports regarding your online metrics such as user traffic, website authority, and readers’ engagement with your content. With our help, we make your social media campaign more durable than ever.